-
December 22nd, 2005, 06:16 PM
#31
megaagfan1
Guest
I think this is pretty cool!
I'm a level 3 Padawan! Hopefully I can get a doll for Christmas!!
Do mini dolls count? If so, I'm a level 4 Padawan!
-
December 22nd, 2005, 06:22 PM
#32
Inactive Member
I think Minis should count by a quarter, at least. What percentage heightwise is a mini compared to a regular AG? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
December 22nd, 2005, 07:33 PM
#33
Dancin'4'AG
Guest
how about 3 minis equal one level?
-
December 31st, 2005, 01:29 AM
#34
AmericanGirlLover2982
Guest
1-8 AG DOlls- AG Jedi Apprentice or Padwan-you may call yourself either one. you are mastering and progressing well with the great "force of AG!
1-8 AG DOlls- AG Jedi Apprentice or Padwan
My girls names are in my signture
-
December 31st, 2005, 01:44 AM
#35
AmericanGirlLover2982
Guest
-
December 31st, 2005, 02:05 AM
#36
HB Forum Owner
Ooo..I'm a Level 13 Jedi Knight [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
December 31st, 2005, 02:48 AM
#37
Inactive Member
alrighty...im a high knight. However you count it heres what i have:
Kit
Joesefina
Kaya
Felicity
AGToday
Sam
Nellie
Lindsey
Kailey
Marisol....I like ur idea of also baising on stuff 2. For all the le dolls i have all of there things and most of the stuff 4 the other dolls 2.
-
December 31st, 2005, 03:18 AM
#38
Dancin'4'AG
Guest
don't forget the sith option too... LOL! but honestly it doesn't matter what "side" of the force you choose-its all for fun! LOL! MUHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAA! [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] *darth vader breathing sounds-'yes, yes the force is strong with these ones!'* Muhhhhaaaa! [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
December 31st, 2005, 03:36 AM
#39
Ashley1972
Guest
I think I'm going to include DD's dolls since I bought and paid for them! So with my 3 dolls and my DD's 5 dolls, 2 Bitty Babies, I think I'm an AG Jedi Knight!
-
December 31st, 2005, 11:55 PM
#40
Inactive Member
I love this idea! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 31, 2005 07:56 PM: Message edited by: AGfanatic ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks